MUST BE QUALIFIED IN FACIALS PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS COURSE and hold one of the below points -
- Nationally recognised level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- VTCT level 4 in micropigmentation
- Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in A&P alongside an ABT accredited Microblading qualification
- Nationally recognised beauty therapy level 2 alongside an ABT accredited Microblading qualification
Dermaplaning is a safe and effective skin care treatment and exfoliation procedure. using a sterile surgical scalpel to shave the surface of the skin to remove excess dead skin and vellus aka peach fuzz hairs. Your skin will look and feel smoother and the appearance of any imperfections such as deep pores, fine lines, acne scars will be reduced.
- Non-evasive treatment
- Allow products to penetrate deeper into the epidermis.
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils which cause breakouts.
- Skin feels soft and smooth.
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and vellus hairs known as “peachfuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Works on all skin types
- Improves makeup application and helps to contour the face
- Instant results and no downtime
- Skin care products work better.
- Suitable for pregnant women.
- Face appears slimmer and more contoured.
- Big profit with little outlay.
What are you waiting for? Add this to your salon treatment list now.........